The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Writ Vojar's Honey Cider

Ysne58
Ysne58
✭✭✭✭✭
I never heard of this one. Where am I likely to find the recipe, much less the ingredients?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voljar's recipes are all level 10 drinks from EP, so Stonefalls/Deshaan.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think if you are higher than L15 you won't find any because the level of the recipes you find is currently connected to your level not the region level. If you are of a higher level you may have to resort to buying the recipes from a Guild or levelling your provisioning up to L20, or higher, then buying the appropriate recipe improvement perks up to your level and then finding levelled recipes, so that you can do appropriate writs.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This recipe also requires Wild Honey, not the more common Honey Comb, so it's possible it's sold at Grocers in the area. I only have 2 of these and all my other provisioning stacks are 50 to 100 plus items. Granted I have not farmed much for Prov ingredients in the EP zones so it may be more available.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"