Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Solo Vampire NB 2h PvP Build

Auber
Auber
✭✭
How does this look? The first bar is designed for assassination, with the main idea being to open with rally into ambush, which buffs wrecking blow, which in turn buffs concealed weapon which will be a guaranteed crit thanks to shadowy disguise.

If something goes wrong or if my enemy gets reinforced, I would switch to my secondary bar which has all of my healing, defense and escape tools.

This is all purely theoretical, as I don't even have a nightblade yet. I would love some advice from someone with actual experience.
Edited by Auber on November 16, 2014 4:48AM
  • Sord
    Sord
    ✭✭✭
    Been leveling my NB and been liking Soul Harvest (morphed from death stroke) ultimate. It comes super quick and reduces their healing 50% and buffing my damage by 20% for 6 seconds (new with patch 1.5) stack that with Rally and 40% damage bonus :) plus with Concealed weapon and use a 2 handed mace that is 60% armor penetration if they are still up hit them with a nice ambush again +30% to damage (70% total) one heck of a jaggernaut. I also have a set of armor (for leveling purpose) so that when I use my ultimate it heals me for 440, so with a 50 ult I am getting that off pretty often. I think at higher levels you can get some rings and a armor piece (forgot name atm) reduces ult cost by 10 making it 40 and toss in that healing armor plus with potions (and I am argonian +45% bonus on potions) health isn't much of a problem.

I have been enjoying the HA ability so I can actually get wrecking blow off. I got rid of shadowy disguise since people say it is still broken in pvp, need to test it myself. Just some fun info and one of the ways I been enjoying 2 handed with my NB Argonian he is now VR1. Fun stuff!
    www.fateslegacy.com Share your build or find a build here at Fate's Legacy!
    -This is your life and its ending one moment at a time-
    Options
  • Auber
    Auber
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the insight. I think I will swap out the first bar ultimate for soul harvest. I shouldn't need devouring swarm unless I'm in a second bar situation, anyway.
    Edited by Auber on November 16, 2014 4:46AM
    Options
  • c.s.hicks_ESO
    c.s.hicks_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    You may also want to test out Flawless Dawnbreaker on your opening bar strictly for its passive ability. Wrecking Blow and your weaved light/heavy attacks should get a decent boost in dps.
    Options
  • Auber
    Auber
    ✭✭
    Wow, I completely forgot about dawnbreaker. You're right, it would be a very solid choice. I'll test both that and soul harvest and see which I prefer.
    Options
  • c.s.hicks_ESO
    c.s.hicks_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Cool, get back to us and let us know which you prefer. I main a NB vamp 2h build so I'm interested to see how harvest affects your openers dmg.
    Options