The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild: EP, NA server (Oceanic or late-night mainlanders)

ShedsHisTail
ShedsHisTail
✭✭✭✭✭
See title.

I live in Hawaii and only play in the evenings after work or weekend mornings, so my time zones don't work with like... Anyone else I know.

My favorite aspects of the game are instanced PvE dungeons and questing. I've completed most of the solo content and am really looking for a group of folks who like running Veteran Dungeons and with whom I can be generally social while solo questing.

Hit me up in game or leave your contact info here and I'll look for you.
Edited by ShedsHisTail on November 11, 2014 11:17PM
"As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Demonically_Angelic
    http://mythicdawnguild.enjin.com/

Check out our forum and see if we would maybe fit what you are looking for - I'm not vet rank yet but my partner is and they're always running around together and doing the vet dungeons. We have an active TS and have people from all over the world in the guild so there will generally always be someone on (me and my Partner are from England)
    [< 3] Iron Legion PvP [< 3]
    [< 3]Brother Of Redemption ~ Elder Council[< 3]

<Demonically Angelic ~ Templar Healing
    Spicy Tacos - Mag NB
    !>

Daggerfall Covenant ~ NA [< 3 < 3]
    Options