The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Battlemaster's Corner - Daedric Monk"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for "Battlemaster's Corner: Daedric Monk." Read all about today's staff-swinging player build.

If you'd like to be featured in a future Battlemaster's Corner, submit your own build to us at community@elderscrollsonline.com!
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on November 10, 2014 7:41PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • rcharbod63b14_ESO
    rcharbod63b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm unfamiliar with healing skills, in this game. So, I'm curious; can you be effective as the group healer with this build? Or do you usually fill a DPS role?
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She (Or he?) can do one or the other easily, just depends on the fight and what role she chose while entering a group. At some points she could literally fill both roles within a fight.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • lwl1271
    just seems like a basic resto swap sorc. consider throwing dark exchange onto the healing bar if you can. that way you can sack your stam and have a mana refill in groups. dont really see why it has anything to do with monk though. IMO monk died when they got rid of H2H. But good job!
    Edited by lwl1271 on November 11, 2014 7:43PM
  • brimits
    brimits
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Tsandie!

I do not usually do healing and this gives me an insight into the game from a healers point of view.

Do you think that Blood Alter and Necrotic Orb from the Undaunted would be useful?
  • Shader_UA
    Shader_UA
    Soul Shriven
    brimits wrote: »
    Thank you Tsandie!

I do not usually do healing and this gives me an insight into the game from a healers point of view.

Do you think that Blood Alter and Necrotic Orb from the Undaunted would be useful?

Sorry for the long reply. I actually don't use either of those skills, but they can be useful when healing a group dungeon or something like that. Can't imagine using those for my solo runs though.