The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking For an Active DC Everything Guild? Kingdoms of Westeros

Sahtiva
Sahtiva
Soul Shriven
Kingdoms of Westeros is a rather new guild recruiting friendly, active players. If you're interested in active conversations and helpful players, this is the place for you. The ultimate goal is to be an everything guild. Whatever makes you happy, be it crafting/trading/questing/dungeons etc, do it!
Lady Stark of Winterfell ~ VR14 Templar ~ Daggerfall NA ~ Eminent Gaming
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, are you still recruiting? I'm part of a VR6 team that's looking for a guild. We can't run a VOIP while playing ESO, is that ok with your guild? My husband and I just need some people to run dungeons with. If it's cool, contact my in game @thatlaurachick or here.
  • Sahtiva
    Sahtiva
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, are you still recruiting? I'm part of a VR6 team that's looking for a guild. We can't run a VOIP while playing ESO, is that ok with your guild? My husband and I just need some people to run dungeons with. If it's cool, contact my in game @thatlaurachick or here.

Hey! Yes we're recruiting, we don't require anything for our groups and would love to have you and your husband. My husband and I run the guild so will be cool to have another couple! I'll find you in game and invite you
    Lady Stark of Winterfell ~ VR14 Templar ~ Daggerfall NA ~ Eminent Gaming