The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Sorcerer PvP Montage

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    About time I see a Fus video. Needs more me in it though.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good good, needs more Well Bonus. Mop haired NB is optional.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good video, it's similar build to mine but I used S/B instead of the 2H...

I like your use of the Atronach too, that seems quite effective.
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you include the hilarious fight between my NB and your Sorc where we chased each other all the way from BRK to Alessia, and then back to the bridge where some other yellows ganked you before I could even catch up?

You should remember it, it was the one where you fell off the bridge and survived with 20 health before ducking under the arch where I couldnt hit you.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice video. I knew that sorcs were fine in pvp.
    Options