The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Need help leveling WW abilities

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to see if there was something I was missing, I've been level 10 WW since the first month eso was out but I never raised my abilities while leveling my WW, they are all level 1 (Including pounce and fear) and now i want to morph all my abilities.

I just wanted to know how, most people leveled their abilities. I raised my skill line by having a hunting ground (An area with a good amount of NPCs you run around, kill to gain ultimate, then transform and kill as many as possible).
~Thallen~
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wereform skill line (which you have maxed to L10) is leveled by kills in WW form

BUT the skills are leveled the same way normal skills are. Put one of the skills you want to level on your NORMAL skill bar, you can't use it but it will level as you get normal exp.
    Edited by Natjur on November 7, 2014 1:24AM
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    You can level them (slowly) by putting them on your normal bar as an unused skill. You can also use your 2nd bar and fill it with all WW abilities and switch to that one when you turn in a quest, unlock a chest etc.

Or, just find a place with a lot of NPCs around your level in small groups (1 to 3 max) and kill / devour repeat. (the new dmg + knockdown skill is amazing if you have a stam food buff on)

With the changes, as long as you are diligent you can keep WW up until your Ult levels (that cancels the WW for some reason).

Also, with the 7 second Devour timer it is worth it to devour one body, wait 7 seconds and devour a 2nd to max the timer (dont bother with a 3rd, the body will disappear on you)