The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 11/7"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "ESO Live's Next Episode: 11/7."

Tune in tomorrow for a brand new episode of our biweekly Twitch show, ESO Live! Check out the article for a rundown of what you can expect in this week's episode.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • adean27
    adean27
    ✭✭✭
    First post!
    Shindig
    Director
    United Gaming Initiative
    www.unitedgaminginitiative.com
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if their taking questions this week? Well if so any updates on LFG tool?
  • LadyNerevar
    LadyNerevar
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if there are transcripts/recaps of the past episodes somewhere?
    Librarian at the Imperial Library
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully some Update 6 news!
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if there are transcripts/recaps of the past episodes somewhere?

I believe some of the previous shows are archived on the ZOS Twitch and YouTube channels.

These shows are very well done. I am a pretty harsh critic of both ZOS and the game; but they have hit a home run with these shows.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @LadyNerevar. We don't have any posted transcripts, but the episodes are archived on Twitch and YouTube. :)

Hope to see you all there tomorrow!
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you'd like to see player reaction in the Twitch chat, there are also these as an option.

• LadyNerevar
    LadyNerevar
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, @LadyNerevar. We don't have any posted transcripts, but the episodes are archived on Twitch and YouTube. :)

Watching through them now, maybe I can catch up before tomorrow. I suppose I was just being lazy :P
    Librarian at the Imperial Library
  • ZingyDevotee
    ZingyDevotee
    ✭✭
    I hope they answer some questions about the consoles (which everyone is wanting to hear about) and the LFG Tool (which still sucks skeever butt) lol
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if their taking questions this week? Well if so any updates on LFG tool?

Please answer can we ask questions here again as some of us may not be around during live cast...
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for watching today's episode, guys! If you missed it, you can catch the episode in our Twitch archive. It will be up on YouTube early next week as well.
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was so much fun to be part of this show and to have the amazing pleasure of playing with the Dev's Eric and Joe, and Deltia!
    Yesterday a dream came true for me!

Thank you Zenimax!! :) Thanks to @Zos_GinaBruno and @Zos_JessicaFolsom for your kindness and awesomeness!