The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF PvP Guild with Small-scale group [NA] [DC]

skeletorz_ESO
skeletorz_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello. I am looking to join a PvP guild, but my computer doesn't quite handle the massive battles very well, even on low settings (like >10 fps). However, it handles small-scale stuff just fine (30-50fps). Although I plan on building a new computer eventually, in the meantime, I'd like to find a guild that I could go ahead and be a part of right now.

If your guild has any small-scale things going on like gank-squads or resource capturing, I'd be very interested in joining. I'm on the NA server in the DC faction, I live in the eastern, US timezone, and I typically play in the afternoons and evenings. My main is currently VR10 DW/Bow NB (with resto trained too, just in case). Messages here or private messages are best. Thanks.
Edited by skeletorz_ESO on October 16, 2014 5:50AM
“If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” -- René Descartes
  • morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    MEssage me in game
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild