The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Elusive Mist badly nerfed ?

Vanzen
Vanzen
✭✭✭✭✭
Before patch I could spam it w/o going oom, now after am out of mag after 3 or 4 casts. if it so its one of the most usefull vamp skill beeing useless. I could leave with the healing reduction of swarm but not with this.
  • beersnob 40
    Yep no more regen. With stealth being so screwed up with NB I used it as my things have gone to crap run away ability but not any more. Actually cured Vamp after this patch though now having to rework armor sets etc... Always awesome when whiners get things over nerfed, maybe WW will be next?
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My heart bleeds.

Cloak isn't that screwed up anymore. Much more reliable than it used to be.(assuming they fix the reborn weapon swap stealth bug)
  • SlaaMM
    SlaaMM
    ✭✭
    Yes Vamps being OP is finally over!!!
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SlaaMM wrote: »
    Yes Vamps being OP is finally over!!!

Exept stam people are again at a disadvantage here. With full light, its still quite spamable ..

• Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last night on Thornblade I watched 1 guy several times over the course of a couple hours fend off 15 enemy over and over and over again just continuous spamming of mist form and bat swarm. Seriously never stopped, never ran out of resource. All people targeting him with everything they had for over 10 minutes...WTEFF?

No, I'm thinking it's not nerfed enough.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mist form is the most BS skill ever. So many vamps today in pvp escaped me because they would spam mist and run away. I am in hot chase of them and everytime they would come out, i couldnt hit them because they would go right back into it. chasing and chasing and chasing and chasing until they were at full health and attacked me again, only to have it end up the SAME way.

mist-->run-->mist-->run-->mist-->run etc etc

How about we talk about reflective scale still reflecting NON FREAKING PROJECTILES!!!! That is something to be angry about :P

Maybe even the go to skill called GDB. Thats another bs move that lets people tank groups of 15 or more without dying. Yet here you are angry over mist form being nerfed? Clearly after all those fights with vamps tonight it is not nerfed and it is still being spammed non stop
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    last night on Thornblade I watched 1 guy several times over the course of a couple hours fend off 15 enemy over and over and over again just continuous spamming of mist form and bat swarm. Seriously never stopped, never ran out of resource. All people targeting him with everything they had for over 10 minutes...WTEFF?

No, I'm thinking it's not nerfed enough.

That person is exploiting broken ass ultimate generation and likely an invulnerability bug.

I can't do that in medium armor as a DW NightBlade. Just goes to show you how broken dress and stick builds are.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because a few jackasses have figured out how to take advantage of the system and become UNSTOPPABLE doesn't mean any skill needs to be nerfed.

It means the system needs to be fixed to prevent this from happening.

Nerf's are bandaids on gunshot wounds. They'll soak up blood but won't do a damn thing to stop the bleeding.

For instance, my supposed "ragethread" about Unstable Wall - I'm not asking for it to get nerfed, I just want it to adhere to the current AOE cap until they get rid of the cap and spread the damage out over enemies hit, if they every do that.
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on November 5, 2014 9:12PM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT