The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CraftStore

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like this add-on was removed, as were all the authors add ons. Does anyone know of a replacement?
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, that's too bad, as this was one of my favorites. It seems to be still working. AI Research Grid is a fair replacement, though it requires you to cycle views for different smith skills rather than display everything in one view.
    Edited by Ourorboros on November 5, 2014 10:25PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Flashygrrl
    Flashygrrl
    ✭✭✭
    Mine disappeared from the addon lost when I got into Minion to update :( I use AI Research and Research assistant but Craftstore was pretty darn useful. Too bad the author had a hissy fit and left...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah if you had it it is still on your game, just can't download it anymore because the author asked to have it taken down. I plan on continuing to use it until it doesn't work.. but want to prepare for that day haha.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Wow, that's too bad, as this was one of my favorites. It seems to be still working. AI Research Grid is a fair replacement, though it requires you to cycle views for different smith skills rather than display everything in one view.

Personally I'm hoping that AIResearchGrid will be updated to include extra bits similar to Craftstore, like consecutive Alt research checking. I grabbed MVTimer to get a countdown object for the hirelings, but I haven't gotten on to check whether it will suffice.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Chelos
    Chelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a real shame that this add-on is gone.
    Wish I could code that myself...
    • Ich bin nicht merkwürdig ich bin eine limitierte Auflage!
    • I'm not weird I'm limited edition!