The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

WW Bugs 1.5.

TheBull
TheBull
✭✭✭✭✭
Overall I'm enjoying the changes a lot. I've noticed some bugs though. Please feel free to expand upon and/or add any others you've tested.

1. Transformation bug. You know longer get stuck with the slow walk bug, but there are still times the skill fires but the transformation doesn't happen. This has happened 4 or 5 times since yesterday while in Cyrodiil and in a crowd.

• crashen17b14_ESO
    crashen17b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The bug you describe is less a bug, and more user error. Probably. Activating the ultimate again will end it prematurely, presumably if you needed to use your class skills before the timer was up or something. It happens to me when I frantically push the button, it will begin, but I wind up cancelling it as fast as I start it, wasting the ultimate.
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    Overall I'm enjoying the changes a lot. I've noticed some bugs though. Please feel free to expand upon and/or add any others you've tested.

1. Transformation bug. You know longer get stuck with the slow walk bug, but there are still times the skill fires but the transformation doesn't happen. This has happened 4 or 5 times since yesterday while in Cyrodiil and in a crowd.

Didn't ran against a lot of bugs. I think I got stuck once in my animations when I used my Leap ability and I also noticed it wasn't possible to devour ennemies dying near of the Hircine Shrine.

Otherwise I'm very satisfied with the current change and the WW new look. On another note : Is it just me or are the WW feet a lot smaller than they used to be?