The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Attributes after update 5

Syntse
Syntse
✭✭✭✭✭
I know this has been discussed in the PTS category and touched in some threads. However it would be good to have some info and clarity under the new player questions category also.

Personally I'm bit confused how it goes and how do I distribute to make my attributes similar that they were pre-update. What I know of course that I've got attribute point for every vet lvl I have but all attribute gains have been reduced by 35% from all vet lvls I have.

So did we get 10/15/10 every vet lvl and now it is 6.5/9.75/6.5 per lvl and inserting point will give us the full 10 or 15. So in theory if we were in numbers of 1000/1500/1000 in v1 and v14 1130/1195/1130 now it should be 1084.5/1126.75/1084.5

Now to somewhat match them... would require like 4/5/4 (case of vet14) distribution which would make it 1124.5/1201.75/1124.5 this is assuming 13 points are given and that you don't get point on lvl 50/vet1.

Just trying to read up things and learn before going home today to the mess with the chars to get them back to way I like it. Luckily I did make copy of the skills to esohead so those I can at least check from there and maybe change few morphs if they seem more interesting.
Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just stuck them all back in health on all my characters and went on about the game. I did not notice any difference in combat with regards to having enough magic.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I pretty much balanced them, with a slightly larger clump in health.
    You need stamina for weapons, you need health to survive, and you need Magicka to use class abilities.

I skimped on Stamina on my Sorc, and he died a lot against Molag Bal, plus I'm using weapon skills moree and more.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since most of my chars are only vet1 or below this wasn't too difficult as I just put points the way I did before. For the vet8 char the extra points went to health and stam as it is bow & dw nightblade. Didn't really play that char last night so dunno how it effects but we'll see.

Anyway I was hoping someone could shed some in depth information about the attributes after vet to this thread for better understanding for everyone.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]