Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

wykkydsOutfitter error

goodexample
goodexample
✭✭
This is the first time i try an addon on a mac client. What m i doing wrong? tnx
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    first thing first, your trying to use an addon to auto switch everything in your inventory and skills on the fly....tsk tsk
  • goodexample
    goodexample
    ✭✭
    i do not pvp so dont worry, i wont bother u;)
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may not have been updated since the patch yesterday. As such, parts of it might be a bit out of date. Try to download a new version of it in a few days.
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    first thing first, your trying to use an addon to auto switch everything in your inventory and skills on the fly....tsk tsk

Because doing it all manually over 20 seconds is so much better.

OP, the only thing I can suggest is that you download the whole wykkyds framework if you haven't already done so. Outfitter won't work as a stand alone I think.
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every patch we must endure ZOS' *** and lazily constructed UI in this game because every add-on breaks. It's like ZOS doesn't want us to forget the game's "humble" origins.
  • goodexample
    goodexample
    ✭✭
    It was updated today. and it does actually work.. sort of. Its just this error messages popping up each time i make a new set and getting a bit annoying.
  • goodexample
    goodexample
    ✭✭
    Omkay, a possible fix was posted on esoui, will try that and see if it work, tnx for the comments;)
  • ZOS_AlexD
    Hey everyone, we've moved this thread to the Add-On and UI Mods section as it is more fitting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Enaijo
    Enaijo
    ✭✭✭
    Every patch we must endure ZOS' *** and lazily constructed UI in this game because every add-on breaks. It's like ZOS doesn't want us to forget the game's "humble" origins.

That's just not true.
    1. I like the original interface, that's one of the big points why I play this game
    2. Nevertheless, I use around 20 addons, but only 1 or 2 of them really does something to the interface
    3. Out of this 20 addons, an average of 1 is "broken" after an update is released
    4. That's less than the average in other MMOs with addons and far from "every"