The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skills abuse in PVP ?

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, I am having a blast in pvp, but I also can see some skills need to be limited in just how often they can be used. I know anyone with a certain skill that gets them kills, for them that skill or skills works perfect, for the guys getting killed, well you know how they feel.

So having said the above I believe these few skills need to be looked at and I have a question about how does a player use a skill (I have this skill and can't do this) use this skill 4 time's in less than 4 seconds and it take's 1.3 seconds to use this skill.

So ESO please take a better look at the use of>>>
Impulse
Standard of Might
Leathal and Focused Arrow
add any and all skills you believe needs looking at.

Oh and get the darn oil off the ground, he he.

This is not a complait thread, discussion only.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The arrows should get "fixed" this coming patch.
    As will the oil.
  • Disturbed
    Disturbed
    Soul Shriven
    Standard of Might is total complete weaksauce compared to bats. You can hang out in standard all day and be just fine if you have some magika to cast a heal or two.... if you think about looking at a player who may or may not have bats... you die to bats.
  • VileIntent
    VileIntent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here comes the QQ...

they are fine the way they are...
    learn to block, get resistances, get off cookie cutter builds. there is a ton of counters for everything in game. Learn how to deal with the situations instead of bringing the QQ here.
    this is not a troll, just discussion.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disturbed wrote: »
    Standard of Might is total complete weaksauce compared to bats. You can hang out in standard all day and be just fine if you have some magika to cast a heal or two.... if you think about looking at a player who may or may not have bats... you die to bats.

LOL. Let some Phoenix Rising members drop their banners on you and we will see how you can "hang out" in them. I lol @ new players with their lack of skill and awareness.
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol@disturbedcomment
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i think block and casting needs a complete overhaul. it would solve at least some of these issues.
    Edited by Cody on November 17, 2014 9:35PM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc AoE. Yes what AoE?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Disturbed wrote: »

I envy your innocence.

you have no idea how many times i have witnessed 15 players get killed by one banner by standing in it.

i agree bats is a bit better... but you cant just "hang out" in a DK banner, heals or no heals.

try it, see how long you last.
    Edited by Cody on November 20, 2014 3:31AM
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Ahyup, the bats.

Standard stays put, the bats chase you. I dont insta die to much of anything except bats.

I have learned how to play with them though, I trip a group mate, let him die to bats while I run.

P.S.

About the Bows - Again, I dont die to them much, except the occasional exploiter (5 hits in less than 2 seconds, same person) and since I use them all the time the only issue is soft targets. Caster and Stealthers die to me bow, if they dont counter fast. Dk's never.
    Edited by The_Death_Princess on November 23, 2014 8:51AM
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf