Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The original six month subs expire next week. Will you be renewing?

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did 6 months but not re-subbing - at least not for a while. This game was often declared 'play the way you want', yet that has not really been the experience I've had. Then again, I guess I'm too used to modding games to make them the way I want. However, 'forced', whether group or solo, does NOT equate to 'play the way you want'. The most recent large updates have all been aimed at 'forced' grouping. The main quest is 'forced' solo.

I'll be keeping an eye on things, though. Maybe an update will come along that entices me back. Until then, I'm back to modding games and playing games on private servers with mates.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing in mid-May so I get another week or so to decide. A lot will depend on Update 5. Will it make my wolfie playable again? If so I'll be back at least for that. Maybe go month by month to see how things are. Doubt I'll do the full 6 month re-up though.
    Options
  • Vendersleigh
    Vendersleigh
    ✭✭✭
    My sub runs out next week so I'll have a couple of days to find out if forced scaling in the main quest is mitigated in any way in 1.5. If so, I'll likely resub, if not then I have already cancelled. I normally get through these forced solo quests only 5-10 levels later so having to do them onlevel means I shall be cut off from the other 2/3 of the game, unable to start Cadwell's Silver.
    Options
  • Oolou
    Oolou
    ✭✭✭
    Resubbing. Happy enough with the game to continue playing for 7 quid a month.
    Options
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe I started as a 3 month sub & quit playing at around the 2 month mark, possibly earlier. I just recently resubbed. I'm enjoying the game again now that the bugs aren't as painful (but several are still there) with one exception: inventory space. I know it's been talked to death but I can't see myself committing to an MMO where I can't play the way I want which is to play various alts instead of having to allocate alts to be pack mules. With new crafting coming out, the situation is sure to get worse.

Surely there is a better way to gate whatever it is they think they're controlling without capping out storage space so harshly. For the gamer who likes to do it all, this game isn't viable.

Good thing about playing near launch is I joined a 11 person guild and started another. Everyone in those guilds has left the game leaving me with two guild banks just for me and no one has withdraw perms except me now. Sure, you can't put bound items in there but it still serves extremely well.
    Options
  • Stranglehands
    Stranglehands
    ✭✭✭✭
    I renewed my 3 month sub but will probably not renew again because I need to "rebalance my use of leisure time"
    .kcoR gnillaF si noitadnuoF esohw ETIYREP oT
    Options
  • Inordinate
    I just resubbed after not using my entire free month back in July, because I heard that it was better, but I'm not seeing it, and if there aren't some SERIOUS fixes in tomorrow's patch, I'm going back to DDO.
    Options
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been here since beta/early access and despite a minor annoyance here and there I am still enjoying it too much to quit, so yep, resubbing here..
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted "Other" because I subbed initially for 3 months, but I'm here for the duration so may well up that to 6 months.
    Options
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    haven't played for over a month and not sure if i want to until few of broken things will be resolved in game, for example:
    • broken skills( shadow cloak and morphs, stealth etc)
    • OP skills( reflective scale and morphs, impulse and morphs etc)
    • broken traits ( sharpened, impenetrable)
    • jewelery and food HP buff still not 1.5 ratio to Stam/Mag
    • broken mechanics (while stealthed 0 stamina recovery, animation canceling)
    • class and weapon balance

Options
  • Runefell
    Runefell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huh, I didn't realize it was that long already. Mine expires in two days.

But yeah, I'll continue. For a little while there, I was really unsure if I would stick around, and fiddled around with subbing and unsubbing. But I'm excited to many of the changes happening, and will probably stick around just to see what they come up with in the future. Plus, as I don't have the most free time to spend playing, I still have quite a bit of the story to go through.
    Rune Fell- Dunmer Mag Sorcerer (DC)~The Adventurer
    Runed Claws- Khajiit Stam Dragonknight (DC) ~The Tank
    Rain Fell- Argonian Mag Templar (EP)~ The Healer
    Dragon Talon- Bosmer Stam Nightblade (AD) ~ The DPS

Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a original 6 month sub..

I am resubbing but only on a month to month basis, to me ZOS is on probation and we shall see what it's like in PvP after the next patch, I am not looking forward to the sneak attack damage nerf in the next patch....
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on November 2, 2014 11:29PM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am not saying I won't re-sub eventually. But as of right now, I am letting my sub expire. I barely play anymore. I just log in to collect hireling mats.

I have explored all of Tamriel that they have put in the game, and the multiplayer content in this game isn't enough for me to keep paying.

I will probably re-sub for TG/DB factions armor/quests.
    Options
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a six month subscriber from the beginning and it's an easy decision for me to go for another six month subscription.

The $13 per month I spend on this game is a great value considering I gladly log in every day. I keep telling myself it's OK to play some other games too, but I find myself continually drawn to ESO.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the game continues to evolve over time and I don't want to miss any of it!
    Edited by Grunim on November 3, 2014 12:22AM
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

Options
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm an original 6 month subs. Although I am presently taking a break from the game and catching up on some other stuff my sub will renew on time so ESO will be waiting when I'm ready to come back to it.

I will also say now, it is up to ZOS if they will get a 3rd 6 month sub from me.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

Options
  • GwaynLoki
    GwaynLoki
    ✭✭✭
    The state of PvP and Zeni's lack of quick response to/handling of certain important issues makes it hard for me to justify spending more money on this game. Going to have a look at the next update but atm I am not really motivated to play at all, so it'd be a waste of money.
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going for another six months. :smiley:
    Options
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed this game from the beginning and have enjoyed all the changes. I'm resubbing for another 6 months.
    Options
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my account page:
    ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE DIGITAL IMPERIAL EDITION
    Member Since January 29, 2014

Account Status: Active - Cancelled

Game Time Remaining: You have 3 days of game time remaining.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on November 3, 2014 12:20PM
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Month by month sub. No intention of cancelling my sub at all.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • Xeres14
    Xeres14
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a six month sub, but I've been subbed for about six months :) Anyway I was happy with the game while I enjoyed leveling. This weekend I hit the wall. I have a VR6, VR4 and 2 VR1s. I doubt I'll resub until I really want to play the game again. I'm not sure when that will be.
    Options
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Month by month sub. No intention of cancelling my sub at all.

This
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
    Options
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a current 6-month sub, and will either be cancelling, or switching to a month-by-month sub, depending on what I read in the patch notes that should be up soon.

I'm at least switching off the 6-month sub, because (IMO) ZOS has made too many bad decisions recently, and if the trend continues, I'll likely want to bail out.
    Options
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sub runs out next week so I'll have a couple of days to find out if forced scaling in the main quest is mitigated in any way in 1.5. If so, I'll likely resub, if not then I have already cancelled. I normally get through these forced solo quests only 5-10 levels later so having to do them onlevel means I shall be cut off from the other 2/3 of the game, unable to start Cadwell's Silver.

The solo quests are no more difficult than the content you level up with. If you have to over level content by 5-10 levels to complete it, you are doing something wrong.

Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
    Options
  • Eldarth
    Eldarth
    ✭✭✭
    Where's the "HELL YEAH" response?
    Options