The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[BUG] Dunmer Racial - Resist Flame

kkampaseb17_ESO
kkampaseb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Apparently Resist Flame passive does nothing in Cyrodill. Fire damage from Oils or Fire Balistas is the same as any other race. What is funny is that this passive doesn't increase your Flame Resist attribute either in the EXPANDED stats Addon. When did this get broken? Or was it like this since the start of the game?
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind. It is a matter of capped Spell Resistance. The passive works.
    Options
  • philip.ploegerb16_ESO
    I hear too from someone that tested it, that the passive actually does nothing, and that person tested without capped spell-resists, on top, fire-resistance doesn't count on top of spell-resistance as I believe but is calculated differently, so even with capped spell-resists, fire resist should do something.
    Noricum

Thx to Giny, Sarana, Thaili, Derra, Cherahim, Gloy, Raweelz and Drimacus, you make the game worth playing even with AoE-caps, no usefull progression past Assault / Support Rank 10, and with PvP being not even close to balanced.

Chars: Sera - VR12 Templar (Heal / DPS) ||| Seraliah - VR12 Dragonknight (DPS / Tank)
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fire resitant jewelery is noticable
    race fire resistance was never(for me) noticable regardless of magica resistence values.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works fine. Tested against flame whip in cyrodiil.
    Options