The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar

Ryzo
Ryzo
Hi Guys,

i'm a returning player but i'll be honest i only played a short period of time at launch so im seeking advise...i rerolled and have chosen Templar for my class

I'd really like to ask if Templars make the best either TANKS or HEALERS?
and also regarding Weapon Skills and Spells...is it still a nono to switch between them both? I.e...should focus on a stamina build if wanting to use Sword and Shield skills or a magika build for the spear abilities and heals?

Also if anyone knows a Daggerfall EU guild thats currently active i'd appreciate it

Thanks

Ryzo
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    At least in endgame PvE, when people look for healers, they look for Templar healers. So if you wanted to heal, Templar is very good. But Templars also make good tanks.

Because you can re-spec skills and stats, you can easily try out both to see which you like best.

Most DPS builds focus on either stam or magica, but afaik Templar dps do better with hybrid builds currently (I'm not an expert). This may change in update 1.5, so just do your own thing while levelling :)

For a Daggerfall EU guild I really like a guild called Sigma Draconis. Look them up!
  • Ryzo
    Ryzo
    Thanks Spark :) i'll take your advise on board and I'll give Sigma a look also
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    Hope to see you there :)