The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Templar's Nova particle FX does not get cleared, causing framerate issues

Lava_Croft
Lava_Croft
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I've reported this in-game for the past months, I've reported it here on the forums a few times, but I have yet to see any kind of confirmation from ZOS. So, I'll just make another report and will keep doing so until I get a reply concerning this bug that has been present ever since the lighting patch that didn't break anything.

Whenever a Templar casts Nova, which is a lot of times during the day, the particle and lighting FX more often than not doesn't get cleared properly. In the attached screenshot you can see the black/yellow particles, but what the screenshot does not convey is the huge flashing light that originates from the particle FX. Alessia mine is like a *** disco in that screenshot, I'm happy I don't get seizures.

Please, please, please, please, please, please at least give me some kind of confirmation that this bug is recognized and being worked on, since it's forcing me to relog an insane number of times each day, which inbetween all the crashes and endless loading screens is just very, very vexing.

(Read the chat in the screenshot for another bug report)

OBCsXRE.png
(click for larger version)
Edited by Lava_Croft on October 30, 2014 12:32PM
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happens, A LOT.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a sorc I agree. No templar should leave bigger balls than my balls of light.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴