Harvester's in The Chasm, Coldharbour over powered.

darkspyro92_ESO
darkspyro92_ESO
✭✭✭
While normally Harvesters are some of the easiest pricks to kill, the ones in the Chasm are different. They are placed against an object on the map in which their "Feast" is able to go through. I have to use my ultimate to destroy all the Feasts that go through, since it's an AoE DoT attack (Veil of Blades). There shouldn't be an enemy we absolutely HAVE to use our ultimate on due to something they can use to continuously survive without us being able to stop it. If it's going to spawn, make it avoid the world.
Argonians always and forever.
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvesters are now "My Little Ponies" compared to how they used to be ;)
    Options
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunerdog wrote: »
    Harvesters are now "My Little Ponies" compared to how they used to be ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwZ4suij8oM

it had to be done... its basically like watching Dragonball Z at this point...
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on October 30, 2014 7:44AM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are placed against an object on the map...

Are they static? I don't remember the particular ones you mention, but usually when a harvester is close to an object like a wall that would make the orbs hard to intercept, i just aggro him and hide behind some pillar, harvester starts moving to get to me, and once they are out in the open i start fighting it.

Options
  • darkspyro92_ESO
    darkspyro92_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    They are placed against an object on the map...

Are they static? I don't remember the particular ones you mention, but usually when a harvester is close to an object like a wall that would make the orbs hard to intercept, i just aggro him and hide behind some pillar, harvester starts moving to get to me, and once they are out in the open i start fighting it.

They are for me. I got one to somehow teleport one time and I don't know how. It didn't have an animation or anything, it just looked like a lag teleport or a glitch. And it's the ones in the Vampire part where they're standing with their backs against the crypts. The Feast goes through the crypts since they aren't a full wall, just an object. It's rather annoying.
    Argonians always and forever.
    Options