Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for EU Guild, EP - preferably a girl guild! ;)

zarizza
zarizza
Soul Shriven
Seems like there are tons of guilds in NA but almost none in EU.. So trying this instead! Looking for a fun and social guild. Pref. over 21+. Not really a RP type, so something different than that. I am 27, been playing since beta, my first MMORPG but been with TES since Morrowind. PS3/PS4-gamer also.

Could be really fun to be in an all-female guild, so bring it on!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds to me like a perfect guild for you to create. If you can't find one that is.

I did find this one for female avatars, so there could be those yucky guys in there too :smiley:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61974/ep-amazons-of-tamriel-pvp-rp-pve-female-avatars-welcome

The thread is from May, so not sure how current the guild the is.

Edited by Nestor on October 27, 2014 10:51PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Carnophobe
    ^^ We're not a female only guild, but we have plenty of females amongst our ranks. Hell, maybe if you ask them they will start a female only guild with you. :) Whisper me in game for more details: @Carnophobe - The Kings of Kings (I know, not the most female friendly name >.< ) Oh, and as far as I know, all our members are over the age of 20, so no immature kids, just immature adults. ;)
    Edited by Carnophobe on October 28, 2014 8:59AM
  • zarizza
    zarizza
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, well, I guess I'm too lazy to start one.. :expressionless: Haha

But just a social and friendly guild would be cool, too. What's your guild about @Carnophobe‌ ?