Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Rank stock stats?

LegendaryPow
Hello, just curious to find out how much stats you have at veteran rank levels from Vet1-14. I mean like Health, Magicka, Stamina etc. Thanks :D
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently the VR Ranks are Equipment Ranks. You get no Attributes or Skill points at each VR Level.

You do get to craft or use armor that has higher stats so you can increase your attributes and other stats more as you gain in rank.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that your level caps keep going up, however, with each veteran rank.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, just curious to find out how much stats you have at veteran rank levels from Vet1-14. I mean like Health, Magicka, Stamina etc. Thanks :D

Currrently, you start with 100 Magicka & Stamina and 150 Health. You then get 20 more of each when leveling up to Level 2 through Level 50 (which is the same as VR1). So:

100 + (20 * 49) = 1080 Magicka/Stamina at VR1
    150 + (20 * 49) = 1130 Health at VR1

By leveling up to VR2-VR14 you get 10 Magicka/Stamina and 15 Health. So:

1080 + (10 * 13) = 1210 Magicka/Stamina at VR14
    1130 + (15 * 13) = 1325 Health at VR14

You then get 49 Attribute Points to play with. That gives 10 extra if put in Magicka/Stamina and 15 extra if put in Health. I'll let you do your own math on that because I don't know what mix you use. Just about everybody I know puts all 49 in Health and uses armor enchantments and set bonuses to get Magicka/Stamina to where they want. Putting everything in Health also gives you more flexibility. Want to run a Stamina-based Bow build in PvP but a Magicka-based Staff build in PvE? Just change your gear. No need to respec your attribute points.

Starting next month with Update 5, this will change slightly. Everything will be the same from Level 1 to VR1. After that, you will get 35% less base Magicka/Stamina/Health when gaining VR2-VR14 (i.e., 6.5 for Magicka/Stamina and 9.75 for Health), but you will get an attribute point. So you will have slightly less base stats at VR14 but have 62 attribute points to use instead of 49.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

By leveling up to VR2-VR14 you get 10 Magicka/Stamina and 15 Health. So:

1080 + (10 * 13) = 1210 Magicka/Stamina at VR14
    1130 + (15 * 13) = 1325 Health at VR14

I did not notice this on my one character when I checked going from VR1 to VR2, I did see a small increase, but I thought it was from the differences in the Glyphs. Maybe it's because the HMS goes up automatically.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Starting next month with Update 5, this will change slightly. Everything will be the same from Level 1 to VR1. After that, you will get 35% less base Magicka/Stamina/Health when gaining VR2-VR14 (i.e., 6.5 for Magicka/Stamina and 9.75 for Health), but you will get an attribute point. So you will have slightly less base stats at VR14 but have 62 attribute points to use instead of 49.

Anyone know if they will be applying this change to existing toons? So we'll have attribute points on our old VR toons after Patch 5?
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)