The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remapping keys for lefties

Delsskia
Delsskia
✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure if this is a Mac specific issue or not, but this ongoing bummer has been driving me nuts. I use my left hand to mouse and have all my spells remapped to the number pad on the right side of my keyboard, but I still can't remap the right side Shift, Control, Option and Command keys. This is a huge disadvantage for lefties.

Is this ever going to be addressed?
NA-PC
Fantasia
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd also LOVE to be able to disable the Enter key on the number pad because I accidentally hit it constantly which disables my spell casts and I just end up typing 33333334444444222... into the chat window.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just use the left side of the keyboard. Ctrl to jump, space to sprint, WASD to move, and obviously 1-5. Not perfect, but it's there. Plus you actually *can* disable the windows button.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Delsskia,

Thank you for the bug report.

We sat down and added support for binding right side keys ,
    Command, Alt/Option, Control, Shift etc.

Num Pad Enter is a different kind of issue and will be looked into.

-- ESO -- Lead Mac Programmer...
    Staff Post