The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What the heck is a Trollcamp ?

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't pvp all the much so forgive me asking, but what do u mean by Trollcamps ?
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's when someone sets up a Forward Camp in the middle of nowhere to prevent one being placed where it's needed, since camps have a radius in which other friendly camps can't be used.

Example, a trollcamper sets one up in the middle ground between Arrius and Farragut, to prevent one being placed inside Arrius, which is under siege. Players have to walk from the middle of nowhere to get where they're needed.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on October 20, 2014 2:03PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for the explanation, now I know why call it unfair. Can't u just take camp out, burn it down and be done with it?
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant dmg or take down your own camps unfortunately.. but maybe that's a good thing or wed have camp killers instead lol