The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon Or Way To More Easily Delete Inventory Items (Not Automated)

Ignotus
Ignotus
✭✭✭
Hi, I'm trying to find out if there is an addon or method for deleting items in my inventory that would be faster than right-clicking and choosing destroy? For example, maybe a way to hover the mouse over an item or click an item and then press the "DELETE" key on the keyboard. Hover and press DELETE would be best imo.

I pick up a lot of junk equipment hoping it might have some enchantment or trait. I also just pick up junk in general. :p I loathe having to right click everything individually to destroy it. If I'm in town, I just sell it for 0g, but out in the field when I need bag space, I have to destroy. I'd rather not use something automated that will auto mark as junk and/or delete. I don't really trust that and it's not necessary for my use. Just something quicker for destroy would be sufficient.

I use(d) and addon in WoW, called EasyDestroy, that let me bind a key combo to delete stuff in my bags without confirmation. I just hold alt+shift and then click and poof. It wouldn't let you destroy anything over a certain quality though like blue/purple/orange. Great for deleting junk though.

Best Answer

• Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zolan's Junk Handler has allot of great options not found in other addons:

Defining junk items as:
    • Trash items. The stuff that says it is only good for selling to vendors. The icky stuff. The stuff you don't want. [Enabled by default]
    • Ornate items that are +% gold to sell to vendor. [Disabled by default]
    • Icky food (Stale, Congealed, etc food) [Disabled by default]
    • Items you have manually marked as junk. [Disabled by default and SHOULD BE USED WITH CAUTION]

It can also destroy your junk for you based on certain rules.
    • Destroy items that have been marked as junk and have a 0g sell value. [DANGEROUS add Disabled by default]
    • Destroy items that have a sell value less than or equal to a specified value on a 1-50 slider. [DANGEROUS and Disabled by default]
    • When considering the sell value, you can set it to use the price of an individual item [DEFAULT] or the price of the entire stack.
    • Destroy items X seconds after looting them. [1-60 seconds. 30 Seconds by default]
    • Do not destroy if stack is greater than a specified value on a slider from 1-50. [Enabled By Default and slider set to 1]

esoui.com/downloads/info285-ZolansJunkHandler.html