The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frame rates nearly halved—why?

lecarcajou_ESO
lecarcajou_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I just came back to ESO after about two months, and the first thing I noticed is that where my FPS used to be in the high forties to mid-fifties with all graphics settings except shadows maxed out—now they're nearly half that. My setup has not changed (27" iMac, 3.4 GHz Core i7, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB, running OS 10.9.5), nor has my internet connection. What happened?

Also, the drop menu in the settings where I select my resolution never seems to stick.
"Morally Decentralized."
  • chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    lecarcajou_ESO when you re enter prefs the resolution menu seems to be blank?

But the actually screen resolution appears to stick?

Example if you see the resolution really low the 3D world stays nice and blurry
    but the menu is blank.

-- ESO -- Lead Mac Programmer...
    Staff Post
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I noticed that the menu stays blank. Sorry for responding so late.
    "Morally Decentralized."