Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What style is this shield in?

Faunter
Faunter
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't find which style this shield is in and it's bugging me, because I deconstructed it too quickly before I realized that I'd never seen anything like it in the past. I have all the motifs currently in the game and no material/style combination matches it. Does anyone know?

CmfKr9V.png
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    It's Badass'ian.

Where'd it drop? VR13 makes me think Craglorn, which drops all that Fire/Air type of stuff. Maybe Yokudan (if that's what the style would be called). Nedic? Drauger? I know they usually reserve those other styles for sets, so this is confusing me too. Saints?
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First impressions is it looks Nord, but it might be another style like Breton or Orc which have some of their shields as round.

Or it could be a non-craftable style, but I can't quite id it.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • skeletorz_ESO
    skeletorz_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That is none of the styles. Closest thing to it is Nord.
    “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” -- René Descartes
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I just saw a drauger using one of these at a Dolmen.