The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Returned player - out levelled provisioning mats - what do?

braydengtb16_ESO
I've recently returned to ESO.

My character is level 33,but provisioning is at 8. How can I catch my provisioning up so the mats I find are relevant?

Thanks and happy hunting.
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    just head back to your starter main town; bank, inn, and guild halls are all great places to find the mats :)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've recently returned to ESO.

My character is level 33,but provisioning is at 8. How can I catch my provisioning up so the mats I find are relevant?

I'm not 100% clear what you're asking, but there was a big change to food drops with one of the patches that causes food drops to be tied to character level rather than zone. This has made it much more difficult for higher level players to find low level mats to advance this craft. Once you get to level 20, it gets easier, but people are struggling with the lower levels. There are multiple forum threads on the topic, probably worth your time to search if you want to level provisioning.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • braydengtb16_ESO
    Thanks for the feedback. The issue is finding low level mats, but I'll check lower level zones.

Happy hunting.