The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily quest

Silver-Sabre
Silver-Sabre
✭✭✭
Does each zone have daily quests? If I'm a level 50 can I go back and do daily quest to my level? Oh yeah.. Where do I go to find them.. ? Are they located in the old solo dungeons I've done where a sky shard was located ..? Thanks
  • Gojak
    Gojak
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil has daily quests. Not the other zones as far as I know.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 5, when it finally drops, will have dailies for crafters, and also the Undaunted dailies. Of course those involve group dungeons. You can go on the PTS now and try them out. There are other similar things coming in later updates.

The closest things to "dailies" in the regular zones are the Rifts and the Dolmens, which are repeatable world events. Actually, all the delves/dungeons are repeatable, though a) you can level out of them and b) if there are quests and/or skill points you only get them the first time.

There are achievements that bank on repeatability, such as the achievement for releasing dolmen chains, for defeating named Daedric generals (who spawn randomly at dolmens/rifts), for killing X monsters of a certain type. Though these aren't really "dailies" in the usual sense, they are repeatables, and you can get titles and cool armor dyes.
    Edited by Srugzal on October 19, 2014 12:02AM