Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's Silver & Veteran levels

phairdon
phairdon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am currently making my through the first lot of veteran level maps for my character (Ebonheart pact).
My question is; do you need to complete all objectives in cadwell's almanac before you can move to the next set of veteran maps? Which for me will be the Daggerfall .
Concerned by this as there are two quests in Eastmarch I cannot do & both are on the Eastmarch objective list.
Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not quite done with my 1st Veteran faction area with Cadwell's Alamanac quests but I'm 99% sure that you need to complete them all in order to advance to the next faction area.

I'm in Eastmarch right now going through quests there. Why can you not complete two quests in Eastmarch?
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kuratla wrote: »
    I'm not quite done with my 1st Veteran faction area with Cadwell's Alamanac quests but I'm 99% sure that you need to complete them all in order to advance to the next faction area.

I'm in Eastmarch right now going through quests there. Why can you not complete two quests in Eastmarch?

One of the quests in Eastmarch bugged out (collecting vampire blood). I had to abandon the quest; the npc is nowhere to be found even though the marker points to Jorunn's Stand.
    So my assumption is the quest is needed to move onto the other ones I cannot access.

The two quests are:

Mistwatch - help the Ternian Monks save King Jorunn
    Skuldafn - reach the dragon shrine & stop fildgor's vile plot.

I can see where the quests are located thanks to an addon but cannot reach either location or don't know how to activate whatever is needed to get the quests.

Need those two quests to complete Cadwell's almanac as I have completed everything required in the Rift.
    Edited by phairdon on May 16, 2014 12:51PM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Problem solved. The issue was to do with the abandoned quest for vampire blood. Another player invited me to their instance which enabled me to complete the said quest & move forward.
  • dirk1897
    dirk1897
    i'm gonna to do Cadwell quests but why there are no marked point on the map to follow his quest?
    “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirk1897 wrote: »
    i'm gonna to do Cadwell quests but why there are no marked point on the map to follow his quest?

There are no marked points because his quests are all part of the storyline of that zone. If you follow every storyline quest, you will cover all of Cadwell's required ones in the process.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if you do not WANT to do every quest in the zone? ;-)
    *Necropost Complete*
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    What if you do not WANT to do every quest in the zone? ;-)
    *Necropost Complete*
    It's not every quest in the zone, just the critical storyline quests. The Storyline quests make up less than half of all quests in a zone, and the Critical ones are only around 80% of those.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp