The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can't take a screenshot

Kreetar
Kreetar
✭✭✭
is this the right category? :flushed:

I recently purchased a new laptop and installed ESO on it. on my previous laptop, I had no issues trying to take a screenshot. on the new one, nothing happens in the top right corner when I try to take one. :neutral_face:

any idea what's going on here?

solved. I'm a derp. :sob:
Edited by Kreetar on October 15, 2014 12:35AM
dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora

• Resueht
    Resueht
    ✭✭✭
    Did you try rebinding the key?
    If she doesn't know the pain of cliffracers, she's too young for you.
  • Kreetar
    Kreetar
    ✭✭✭
    Resueht wrote: »
    Did you try rebinding the key?

I'm not very good with computers. at all. :confused:

what is "rebinding" and how would I do that?

• Resueht
    Resueht
    ✭✭✭
    In your game settings there should be a Controls option or something to the effect. It will list what keys to press for all the actions in the game. Click on the one for screen shot and try setting a new key to use to take a screen shot.

Hope that is a helpful enough description :)
    If she doesn't know the pain of cliffracers, she's too young for you.
  • Kreetar
    Kreetar
    ✭✭✭
    Resueht wrote: »
    In your game settings there should be a Controls option or something to the effect. It will list what keys to press for all the actions in the game. Click on the one for screen shot and try setting a new key to use to take a screen shot.

Hope that is a helpful enough description :)

ah, thank you very much! very helpful. :blush: