Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launcher stuck at Loading.... for 16 hours now

Telel
Telel
✭✭✭✭✭
SO like so many others yesterday may launcher stopped working. At first it'd give me the 510 error about the patchi manifest, and then refuse to repair even when that option came up. So I uninstalled the program and tried to reinstall it so I could patch overnight.

Now it won't go past the background image with a "LOADING...." message the only thing on there. Even after hours of waiting it's yet to come back up.

However my backup machine at my parent's house works fine but is so old that I can't do anything in the game aside form crafting, and shopping.

This has also occured once before and I couldn't get in for the better part of five days. Hopefully this time everyone won't go home for the weekend before fixing the issue.

EDIT: I've also tried the other work arounds given. Port Forwarding didn't do zilch, dumping the DNS didn't do zilch, etc, etc. And that patch manifest link doesn't even
work.

EDIT 2: Brought my main machine over to the location where I could get the patcher to launch on my other machine. However I still can not get past that "Loading...." message. There's not even a patcher menu to click on still.

IF this gets ignored for the entire weekend again I'm afraid I'll have to put my subscription on Hiatus until the game provides proper fixes for its own technical issues.
Edited by Telel on October 11, 2014 12:28AM
Character: Telel
Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ralhir,

We have created a ticket especially for you. Our team will contact you as soon as possible to investigate your issue and find a solution to this problem.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patcher is back to working and letting me log in without a work around. Thank you for being quick to respond this time.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for letting us know that your problem is solved, @Ralhir.

Enjoy your adventures in Tamriel!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this exact problem, but i lost patience and uninstalled everything, when i reinstall im stuck at the exact same loading... screen with eso art work cycling.
    please help