The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart(NA) (Lvl50 Looking for a Guild)

jamesyoung781ub17_ESO
jamesyoung781ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Guild Resume
Over 16 years of gaming experience.

Just came back from a small break, and I am now looking for a new home. I am open for interviews or any type of application process.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
1. Real Name: James
2. Character Name Deathdeity
3. Character Race: Altmer
4. Character Class: DragonKnight
5. Character Level: VR8
6. 26 years old
7. Time Zone EST

General Information

1. What time of day will you be the most active.

I would be on every night but most active on the weekends. I work during the days and play at night.

2. What MMOs have you played in the past?

Everquest
Everquest II
World of Warcraft
Vanguard
Age of Conan
Guild Wars
Elder Scrolls Online

3. Are you primarily interested in player vs. player (PvP), raiding and questing (PvE)?:

I enjoy playing PvP and PvE but PvE is at the top of my list due to the challenge and unexpectedness. I love the challenge of the game, and working with others to get the job done. The thrill of killing a hard boss with guild mates and progression is something I truly enjoy. I do also enjoy PvP and working with your Guild mates to control the map. PvP with friends and accomplishing our goals is something I look forward to.

4. What is your stance when it comes to alts? Do you tend to roll different characters and dedicate some time to them or do you mainly stick to your main character?:

I tend to focus mostly on my main toon but I love trying other classes and races just to see how different the experience is.

Email- Deathdeity541@gmail.com

Edited by jamesyoung781ub17_ESO on October 9, 2014 4:15PM