The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Video] "Let It Go" Parody starring ESO gameplay

TymmyD
TymmyD
✭✭
Greetings All!

Just completed an MMO parody song and gave it the full video treatment using ESO. The making of this video revealed some of the truly stunning visuals that ESO has to offer and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

MMO (Parody of Disney's 'Let It Go')

Cheers,
TymmyD
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TymmyD‌

Made me smile bud..still smilling. M M OOOOH, M M OOOOOH love it. +1 Awesome.
    Edited by Vizier on September 17, 2014 4:20PM
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    @TymmyD‌

Made me smile bud..still smilling. M M OOOOH, M M OOOOOH love it. +1 Awesome.

Since the original song is sung and mostly parodied by women, I thought it might be refreshing to hear it from the masculine perspective. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed it :)
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very well done! *clap*
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff as usual! Can't wait for the next one.
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    Garetth wrote: »
    Very well done! *clap*
    Great stuff as usual! Can't wait for the next one.
    I am thankful for the kudos and will endeavor to do more ESO projects in the future :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Everyone at the studio is loving this video!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. :)
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    Everyone at the studio is loving this video!

I'm extremely thrilled to have been noticed by the devs...you guys just made my week :)
    Edited by TymmyD on September 18, 2014 11:29PM
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's freaking brilliant. Should have kept it as Let it Go just for people on Facebook and then made it a duet.

Singer 1: This isn't Skyrim online!
    Singer 2 Let it go Let it go

Singer 1: But I saw a negative review
    Singer 2: Let it go Let it go

Singer 1: Why isn't it Free 2 Play?
    Singer 2: let it go Let it go

I could go on but I'm gonna leave that there.
  • Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved it!
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    That's freaking brilliant. Should have kept it as Let it Go just for people on Facebook and then made it a duet.

lol...thank you for the compliment! Interesting thought on the duet though...I'll ponder that :)

• Cayre
    Cayre
    Soul Shriven
    This is AWESOME...you are very talented!!
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TymmyD wrote: »

lol...thank you for the compliment! Interesting thought on the duet though...I'll ponder that :)

It was more of a joke being how much complaining there is on the Facebook page but yeah the video and song where great.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad you can sing well XD
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    Tabbycat wrote: »
    I'm so glad you can sing well XD

Why thank you! *blushing*

• Apfel
    Apfel
    ✭✭✭
    This is so awesome! :blush:
    You, sir! You have my like and my respect! :smiley:
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    Apfel wrote: »
    This is so awesome! :blush:
    You, sir! You have my like and my respect! :smiley:

For which I am humbly grateful :)
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admit, I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat the whole way through. Kudos. :)
    Though this does mean I'll be playing the original on repeat for *another* couple weeks now...
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    MorHawk wrote: »
    I admit, I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat the whole way through. Kudos. :)
    Thank you! I had a lot of fun singing it and I'm happy to know it's making people smile :)
    MorHawk wrote: »
    Though this does mean I'll be playing the original on repeat for *another* couple weeks now...
    lol...similar thing happened with me, though it was a week before I started singing, then another week after it was done.
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to thank everyone who's been watching the video! I am flattered by all the support and will endeavor to make more ESO based parodies in the future. Cheers :)