The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] ESO PvP (NBA Jam Edition)

Distilled_Enzyme
Distilled_Enzyme
Soul Shriven
Here's just a small bit of footage I recorded from a few nights ago where Asgari and I were ganking near Sejanus Outpost on the Thornblade campaign. I happened across a clip of NBA Jam the other day and it brought back the nostalgia of the good ol' days of console gaming. The vociferous announcer with his high energy and witty remarks during the game always made it a blast to play. That's where I got the inspiration to take some of the sound bytes from the game (I took them from a newer version of NBA Jam since the audio quality was much better than the original) and incorporated them into some clips.

Enjoy!

youtu.be/EergEPCwsc8
Edited by Distilled_Enzyme on October 2, 2014 1:11AM
Distilled - VR14 Breton Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant - Former Emperor on Chillrend v1.0

Enzyme - VR14 Breton Templar - Daggerfall Covenant

Member of EHJ and No Mercy Barracks

@bro_enzyme
  • Nihili
    Nihili
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty good - plus you can hold your own in a long 1v1 fight, something most gankers try to avoid by ganking. I liked the fights between you and that NB the most, despite the fact that in the commentary you seemed pretty irritated :joy:
  • Distilled_Enzyme
    Distilled_Enzyme
    Soul Shriven
    Nihili wrote: »
    Pretty good - plus you can hold your own in a long 1v1 fight, something most gankers try to avoid by ganking. I liked the fights between you and that NB the most, despite the fact that in the commentary you seemed pretty irritated :joy:

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, I actually do 1v1 duels quite often. I'm extremely tired of fighting in lag-fests around the keeps, so I typically try to place myself where I can pick small groups or individuals off. I much prefer the smaller battles. I really enjoyed those fights with the NBs as well! My partner-in-crime, however, was just really frustrated that particular day because of how broken his build is in certain situations (dark cloak) and he can be a bit grumpy. Haha.
    Distilled - VR14 Breton Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant - Former Emperor on Chillrend v1.0

Enzyme - VR14 Breton Templar - Daggerfall Covenant

Member of EHJ and No Mercy Barracks

@bro_enzyme