The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Total Dark Debuff CC Breakable too?

Murmeltier
Murmeltier
✭✭✭✭
Greetings,

i have tested the Eclipse Spell in PvE with the AOE Morph and it is very helpfull against Castermobs.

In PvP the Spell is CC Breakable, so i think the best Thing that will be happen is that the Spell explodes and do some Damage.

The other Morph Total Dark debuffs the Target and lower the Spelldamage for some Seconds.

My Questions are:

1. If the Enemy use a CC Break to escape from the Total Dark Spell, breaks only the Sphere that reflect Spells, or breaks the Debuff that lowers Spelldamage, too?

If the Debuff dont break, so it could debuff the Enemy for ca 6s after the CC Break and the Spell doesnt vanishs fully.

2. There is a passive Skill in the Tree, it gives you 500 Magickaresistence, if some Spell of the Tree works on an Enemy. If i use a Spell from the Tree i cant see a Rise in Magickaresistence. Is this Bugged?

MFG Murmeltier :) .
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1) The effect from Eclipse morphs are NOT applied if they cancel the spell with CC break. They only effect a player if they let it run its 4 second course.
    I have logged this as a bug as it makes the morphs useless in PVP.

(2) Illuminate
    +X spell resistance if attacker is affected by one of your Dawn's Wrath abilities.

This does not add a debug to the player, it instead buffs your own spell penetration vs that player. So while they have a spell on them, your spells hit them a little harder. In PVP had a friend and did a lot of testing, but as most players are normally at the spell resistance soft cap anyway, this does very little
    Edited by Natjur on October 5, 2014 10:55PM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just retesting Illuminate passive with a mate in PVP
    It now appears to do nothing. Just another Templar broken skill
    Edited by Natjur on October 5, 2014 10:55PM
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try to use Blinding Flashes or Power of the Light, you should get Illuminate Spell resistance passive bonus when you are buffed by one of those two skills.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illuminate
    +X spell resistance if attacker is affected by one of your Dawn's Wrath abilities.

But it really worked
    +X spell resistance if YOU are affected by one of your Dawn's Wrath abilities. (Blinding Light buff or Power of the Light buff)

They need to fix the passive or change the description
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Infos, thank you very much :) .