The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Eso launcher alternatives or updates to that program?

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
So i found out that the graphics extender was not working anymore and game lacks the extended graphics i used to love.

ESO at full details on itself looks good but after that small program it just looks lacking and disappointing so i would like to ask if there is alternative to this program that also increases wiev distance and where i could also adjust these distances and options.

Sadly i have hard time when looking at the reduced graphics when i know it is possible to get it million times better. It is not as enjoyable as it was before.

And if yhis is due some issues regarding the program itself, please ZOS include these settings in the default game as they really should be there in the first place. Especially the wiev distance is too restricted right now, the fog is ugly.
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have an issue with the way it looks. It's bare and to the point, as it should be.

I do, however, find mine running slow as dirt since the update (the launcher update.) Once the play button finally arrives, it's quick to the main program, but there is an odd hesitation that was not there before.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad that you like it the way it is but that sadly dont help with my issue which is restricted wiev distance.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE HELP someone...
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody?

*Bumb*
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to use the Launcher. Just make a shortcut to the eso.exe, it's in the "\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\game\client\" folder. The game runs perfectly fine without starting the "Bethesda.net_Launcher" program. Patches might be problematic to get, though.
    Halcyon Black
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont really mean the launcher of ESO but aplication called "ESOlauncher" which used to improve existing graphics including removal of fog, increasing draw distance, use of shader level and forcing to use highest possible texture levels in all of game world.

Game looked superb with it nut it does not work anymore after update 4
  • Saet
    Saet
    ✭✭✭
    Sorien lost the website for some reason but he did put out an updated launcher. Do a search on reddit for it. I think thats where I got the updated one for 1.4 that he updated for us.
    Saet - stam nb
    Hordak - magicka nb
    Demigorgon - stam sorc
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    You can find download link on the Tamriel Foundry forums.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX