The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Guild Spotlight - Das Netz"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Guild Spotlight - Das Netz."

Check out this German multi-gaming guild, and don't forget to tell us about your own guild for a chance to be featured in an upcoming article!
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on October 1, 2014 1:50PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, are there any EP, or hell even DC guilds that get featured in these? All I see are AD, AD, and AD.

It's like that American Football commercial with the Chiefs fan; "My favorite team the Chiefs, with Chiefs coverage, Chiefs highlights, and maybe I'll talk about my second favorite team: The Chiefs"
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Give us an EP guild! EP forever.
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I don't even have anything against the AD, Cadwell's Gold was a fun playthrough (Silver and DC is still my favorite though, sorry) it's just feels like you guys have done a massive job showcasing and carrying the AD more than anybody else. It's really discouraging you know.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!