The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

My ESO-Inspired 3D Art

Morana
Morana
✭✭✭
A trio of images I made of mine and my gaming partner's Nords while waiting for launch.

Programs used: Poser Pro 2014, Reality 3/LuxRender, Photoshop

couple1final_zpsb5f29758.jpg

TESORagnartest2b_zpsed7979e4.jpg

ValdisPlay2Final_zps1e9c9586.jpg

*Please no commission requests.

My Deviant Art Page
Edited by Morana on May 3, 2014 6:40PM
  • Foxesz
    Foxesz
    ✭✭✭
    Mind = blown

That's simply amazing!
    I'm a roleplayer through and through, questions regarding that are always welcome!
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    WOW.
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • Zoltariel
    Zoltariel
    ✭✭✭
    Looks great!
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dam that guy looks sexy! <3
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • Zaziel
    Zaziel
    ✭✭✭
    Damn that's just awesome, I'm loving the guy. The girl looks great too but her lips make her look like she's trying to do a kiss/pout constantly which bugs me, but even with that I'm amazed. Simply great.
    Zaziel the Khajiit, EU
    For the Dominion
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They both look great, but the guy looks fantastic.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• ISVRaDa
    ISVRaDa
    Soul Shriven
    Have you modelled them? or you used a generic models? if you created them, can you upload a wireframe screenshot plz?

I like the lighting and texturing.
    The most elder Spanish community. Since 2002 – http://www.elderscrolls.es
    ¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜ ¿wнaт can cнange тнe naтυre oғ a мan? ˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, now to wait 10+ more years till all PC games will have graphics like this.
    " Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • Morana
    Morana
    ✭✭✭
    ISVRaDa wrote: »
    Have you modelled them? or you used a generic models? if you created them, can you upload a wireframe screenshot plz?

I like the lighting and texturing.

I do this purely as a hobby in my free time, so I have to use generic models. I would love to do my own modeling, but I simply can't at this current time. :)
  • Sixnco
    Sixnco
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez! These are amazing. Almost thought they were photos if it hadn't been for the mention of 3D graphics/programs used. You have quite the talent! I do art for hobby as well, do you get the "But you're just wasting that talent!" or "You should do it professionally!" comments as well? [I get them from my mother all the time]
    "There is no genius without a touch of madness"
    Weasyl Art Gallery
  • FlintNo1
    FlintNo1
    ✭✭
    Amazing they both look great and even though they are generic models there's a lot of detail.
  • Ashenangel
    Ashenangel
    ✭✭
    wow very nice :)
    The worlds gone to hell in a hand basket >:)
  • Morana
    Morana
    ✭✭✭
    Sixnco wrote: »
    Jeez! These are amazing. Almost thought they were photos if it hadn't been for the mention of 3D graphics/programs used. You have quite the talent! I do art for hobby as well, do you get the "But you're just wasting that talent!" or "You should do it professionally!" comments as well? [I get them from my mother all the time]

Honestly, I don't show my work to many people in my real life world, so I don't get much feedback like that. I'm my own worst critic and probably don't give myself enough credit, but I really don't consider myself to be very artistic. The whole reason I got into using Poser was because I can't even draw stick figures well. :)
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    @Morana‌
    Art is nice, but are you chaos mage much?
  • DarkInvictus
    DarkInvictus
    ✭✭
    That's bad ass
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow ... color me impressed!
    PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 1600+
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow

***Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order***
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • KingShocker
    KingShocker
    ✭✭✭
    What form of sorcery is this?!
  • Morana
    Morana
    ✭✭✭
    A (sort of) simple glamour shot of my Altmer. I wanted to do a more action-oriented image of her, but my computer and I were having creative differences over it.

Vorennatestportrait2_zps591cfb4a.jpg
  • Morana
    Morana
    ✭✭✭
    Another render of my Altmer. Fixed her hair colour to be closer to what it is in game. And totally insensible shoes just because.

Vorennaadventure_zpscaff6c9f.jpg
    Edited by Morana on May 3, 2014 6:39PM
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice is an understatement. Should make one of the two of you engaging in some playful flirting because I love the facial expressions, if that makes sense.
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • Morana
    Morana
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't had a lot of time for working on my art lately, but I've managed to get another image of my EP characters finally finished off.

ESORiftScene4b_zps42baa1a3.jpg
  • Ninnghizhidda
    Ninnghizhidda
    ✭✭✭✭
    * SUPERB *