The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Adventurer achievements - How do i complete?

Zigzerg97
Zigzerg97
I am try to get more colours for the dye station and one particular colour i like is the 'Dominion Hero Yellow' and to unlock it i have to complete all aldmeri dominion quest achievements. Can someone tell me how i do this pls?
Edited by Zigzerg97 on September 30, 2014 5:57PM
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do enough quests in each zone. If you look under achievements it will tell you how many more quests you need to do.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Under your Journal (J), there is an achievements tab. If you go to the Quest subcategory, and then choose AD, it will show you the remaining quests for that zone/Alliance. Finish those and you will normally receive the Alliance 'Hero' status for that Alliance.

For each achievement title, you can usually expand it and it will show the sub-achievements required. Expand each of those and you will see what you are missing.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Zigzerg97
    Zigzerg97
    Okay think i know what im doing now, thanks guys.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you open the achievements tab, it's hard to stop at just one.

I am working on the Monster Hunter currently...
    The Moot Councillor
  • ShadowscaleSithis
    ShadowscaleSithis
    ✭✭✭
    There is one area that even if you have killed everyone in the area and it says you are in that area in the upper right hand of screen it still doesn't count towards the explorer though. Can't remember the name but it is an AD area.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay think i know what im doing now, thanks guys.

There is an addon called Destinations. It can show you things you have not found yet in a zone. Including Quest locations.

It's amazing how many things I have missed on the maps.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"