The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The famous cyrodiil lag

Haxnschwammer
Haxnschwammer
✭✭✭✭
Today I encountered for the first time the famous cyrodiil lag. Until now I have been lucky
and had a quite smooth play. But today I saw a lone player, former emperor,
standing around and aimed at him. Suddenly I'm dead. Recap tells me he has been hitting me at least 5 times. Wow.

Next time I found a NB from behind. Smashing buttons I tried to follow him.
Suddenly he turns around and shoots at me. I smashed my keyboard, pressed
mouse buttons, but nothing seemed to work.But I got some messages on my screen:
Out of range
Out of range
Out of range
Out of range
You cannot do that while being dead
<Death>
Interesting timing, eh?

A few minutes later I saw a player "teleporting". He stood at a place and showed up a
few steps ahead, vanished and reappeared at another place.
Of course suddenly I'm dead.
Talons
Talons
Talons
Talons
Lava Whip

If this is what many players see every day I can understand now why they are pissed.
Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    Yep...I don't even get a death recap any more, so all I know is I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm dead. No idea who or what has killed me. Doesn't happen all the time, but I seem to get phases of it (xpt the death recap - 2nd day without, today).
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, happens all the time.