The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Foward Camps - How do they work?

istateres
istateres
✭✭✭✭
I know nothing about them, so where can they be placed, who can use them, how long do they last, can they be picked up?

Thanks for the help,

Best Answer

• JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can be placed on flat terrain anywhere except of areas immediately around enemy keeps or resources (they can be set up inside friendly keeps, on resource towers and I have seen one set up on back of second floor of inner keep one of AD southernmost castles, though I have not been able to set one up on exact same spot, but in Rayles/Warden/Glade).
    As of now, any dead person of same faction may resurrect to tent no matter how far from it, unless tent is being under fire from siege engines. I am not sure about how long they last, it could be either 20 resurrections or ~20 minutes, whatever comes first. But in practice tent may be gone literally within seconds.
    Tents can not be packed (could be fun especially if it was possible to pack enemy tents).
    Answer ✓