The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 500

tbelkholmb14_ESO
tbelkholmb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I Bought ESO on the Steam sale the other day and have been completely unable to access my account page. I have tried many many times over the past two days to just activate my account and start playing the game but the account page will not load. I have tried everything multiple times on the error code page to no avail. (Kept getting error 500 and when it did work it would only go to the sign-in screen, never account management)

Now I am apparently blocked from even trying to access the account page because out of frustration I held down my F5 key in the hope that something would happen, anything at all. No luck. Bought the game, can't even access the account page to activate my product key.

This is what I get currently on the account page:

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 17143531931054235564 "

Once again I have tried everything possible listed on the error code page. It is simply unacceptable to purchase a product and be denied access to it because the web site does not work properly.
  • tbelkholmb14_ESO
    tbelkholmb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I found a solution. After reading other threads on the forums and a little deductive reasoning the situation is clearly linked to using an account created during beta. For some reason if you are using an account from beta it will not let you access your account information.

To check this I went and made a new e-mail and created an ESO account. The process seems to be working flawlessly so far (not a single error 500 and I could access my new account). It is still ridiculous that beta players can't use their accounts to play the game but I'll just use a new account for it instead.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tbelkholmb14_ESO,

I am now closing this thread to focus on this one.

I have created a ticket especially for you and we welcome you to continue posting there.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.