The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinate loading screen on first and second load up after install

IamMasterIvey
IamMasterIvey
Soul Shriven
I could really use some help.. So the first image I am attaching is how it looks after running the .exe for the second time. It did the same thing the first time after installing. I continue to further the installation process and no luck. I am now going to try after having my VPN active. Further updates to follow.
  • IamMasterIvey
    IamMasterIvey
    Soul Shriven
    This seems to have worked for now.. Since I am stationed in kuwait currently, I fear I will have to have my VPN up at all times. Is there any other fix action for this issue I am having?
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @IamMasterIvey,

This generally occurs when the ISP is not allowing ESO to connect to the game server. Our best suggestion is to contact your ISP to see if there are any connection issues with with ESO that they can assist with.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post