The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

D.O.A. at FCs

Grim13
Grim13
✭✭✭✭✭
For the love of all that is *** holy in the world!!!

How in the hell do you bung up FCs so bad that I now am Dead On Arrival at an FC as often as I'm actually respawned.

FFS, Zenimax... your game is in shambles.

These have to be some of the ugliest death throes I've ever witnessed!
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die -> respawn at fc -> can't - doa -> game crashes -> log in -> error, please wait a few minutes and try again -> log in -> error, please wait a few minutes and try again -> log in -> lol I'm still dead -> respawn at fc -> can't- doa -> game crashes -> error, please wait a few minutes and try again -> log in -> error, please wait a few minutes and try again -> log in -> error, please wait a few minutes and try again -> grumble, grumble, grumble -> log in -> now I'm dead at the main gate -> respawn at fc -> can't - doa -> game crashes...

To those in charge of the development and (mis)management of the Elder Scrolls Online, I'd like to impart some friendly advice:

Quit. This industry is not for you.

There's no shame in admitting that you cannot do something and there is no shame in returning to school to pursue a different career path.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's because ESO is nice enough to spawn your character in the world before the game has properly finished loading for you. The same happens with switching from an outdoor to an indoor cell, or vice versa.