Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Red Ruby Cave (Cyrodiil)

Mephane
Mephane
✭✭✭
Anyone managed to complete it yet? I found the Skyshard and Zandur, but no luck with Endare. I have been waiting for her to spawn for about two hours now in a place according to the following site; so far all those maps were spot on, therefore I don't believe I am in the wrong place, but feel free to correct me.

https://imageshack.com/i/5g7wlkp
via
http://forums.goha.ru/archive/index.php?t-971072.html
- Bosmer Nightblade Archer -
  • kristiannyman88b16_ESO
    Endare spawn in the middle of the "big room" just like on the picture.
    When I did this achievement I had the opposite problem, killed Endare lots of times but Zandur took hours before spawn.
    Edited by kristiannyman88b16_ESO on May 1, 2014 7:45PM
  • SmokeShard
    did several laps around the whole zone thinking i must have missed something, found no other named NPC
    Veteran level Orc DK Tank
    Master craftsman - All Trades
  • accursed1
    accursed1
    Yeah I'm in red ruby, waiting for over an hour for zandur. Fought endure 5 times and still no zandur.
  • zso72
    zso72
    ✭✭
    I've found Zandur 8x in a row and never Endare. It happens; kill some mobs or return later.
  • accursed1
    accursed1
    An hour plus is a terrible spawn timer. I realize it's this long to stop people from farming xp, but a better solution would be to make it so you only get xp once from a delve boss and let it spawn the same as any other delve boss.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    accursed1 wrote: »
    An hour plus is a terrible spawn timer. I realize it's this long to stop people from farming xp, but a better solution would be to make it so you only get xp once from a delve boss and let it spawn the same as any other delve boss.

This would be perfect! I hope they'll do that.

Well, I'm doing that dungeon right now and waiting for Zandur. I think I'll just leave until it is "fixed". Life it too short, and I'm not paying a monthly fee just to wait for stupid dungeon bosses...
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• GFBStarWars
    GFBStarWars
    ✭✭✭
    I got all achievement for bosses, its better to get there another time if the bosses does not appear, or just kill the bosses that are alive.
    Sometimes thy wont respawn and the other boss will
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to go in a loop to all the boss spawn points. Kill whatever boss is up. In a few minutes, a replacement boss will spawn. It may be the same boss. It may be a different boss but not the one you need. But you need to keep running around and killing bosses. If you just sit around the boss spawn spot, he will never spawn. A different boss is up somewhere and needs to be killed to roll the RNG again and get another boss up.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you have to cycle the bosses to get others to spawn. Every time a boss dies, 10 minutes later, there is an equal chance for any other boss to spawn. If you are waiting at a boss for it to spawn and it doesn't, it means you have to kill another boss and pray to the RNG gods.
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    timer in this cave still horribly wrong. all good with other Cyrodil dungeons except this one
    Edited by QuadroTony on December 27, 2014 6:55PM
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome plugin for finding those pesky dungeon champions. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info761-PublicDungeonChampions.html
  • de_naaimachine
    de_naaimachine
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, I had the same problem, now, 4 years later, but this is what I noticed with this particular boss:
    I can camp the Zandur location for hours and walk a few times to Endare to see if she has spawned, she would always spawn and Zandur never. So what I did was; camp Endares spawn location, and after 4 mins Zandur spawned. Perhaps the bosses in this delve dont spawn if you camp their spot? Just a theory since a lot of people here seemed to have a similar issue of one boss not spawning for them.