The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

M'aiq the Liar - Coldharbour Location?

Dirigible
Dirigible
✭✭
Hello, has anyone discovered the location of M'aiq the Liar in Coldharbour?
  • Dirigible
    Dirigible
    ✭✭
    Anyone at all?
  • Mishoniko
    Mishoniko
    ✭✭✭
    The Google doesn't provide any locations .. I suspect it is bugged.
  • Dirigible
    Dirigible
    ✭✭
    Because it isn't on The Google it must be bugged? Perhaps no one has reported the location yet (until they read this post and kindly obliged)
  • Krovax
    Krovax
    Kind of posting in an old thread, however it's the only hit you get on Mr. Google and from what I could find on the internet so far, he is not there. People have searched for days without finding him. See also here: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/994684#Comment_994684
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, he may not be there but would think his comments about the place would be funny as hell!!! ^^
    “Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• Pokerface
    Pokerface
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Yesterday I found in Coldhabor position 68,3 / 64,3 under the Big Tree

Edited by Pokerface on September 14, 2014 4:38PM
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    I found him a while back north on a cliff over looking the shipwrecks
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dirigible wrote: »
    Hello, has anyone discovered the location of M'aiq the Liar in Coldharbour?

About half way between the Village of the Lost and the waterfall flowing into the lake to the east, under a large tree.

And here--->

pic.jpg
    Edited by Blade_07 on September 26, 2014 7:20PM
    “Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"