The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Daggerfall Knights - NA/DC - Oceanic Guild - Highly Active - Regular Trials/Arena and PVP Nights

Stratti
Stratti
✭✭✭✭✭
The Daggerfall Knights is an Oceanic mature guild, that is focused on ESO and offers organised events. While we are organised, and do many events each week PvE PvP and others, we also understand real life comes first. Our events offer us a chance to group up and tackle content, while also allowing us to play with each other in group content; especially PvP and Dungeons.

The activities are freely open to all members to progress through the game content together with the guild and have a good time and laughs while getting there.

The guild is Daggerfall Covenant and we serve as a social hub for players to enjoy the game and we wish to expand our presence on the server through our members.

What we are looking for:

- Like minded people with a mature attitude
- Maturity, flexibility and passion for the game

We offer friendly and helpful people, scheduled events for the elite areas and there will almost always be someone willing to keep you company, should you need help or just want someone to play with.

In return we ask that you extend us the same courtesy and respect, that you do not abuse our generosity and that you let us know if you will be gone from the game for more than a month.

Some details :

Server: North America.

Oceanic / NZ, Mature, Casual-Semi Hard-core.

PvE, PvP, Raids, End Game, Crafting, Shard Runs

Events: PvP events 3 x weekly, PvE Events 3 x weekly, Dungeon events. Shard Runs, Crafting.

Separate departments and officers handling each of the above game areas. Over 181 members and average 25+ on at any given time

We run trials twice a week in a laid back but serious manner. Currently Clearing AA and soon to make the journey to HC

We use Team Speak 3 to communicate with each other and have website support / forums...... www.daggerfallknights.enjin.com

Rules

Be respectful to each other, and real life comes first.
If you are interested visit here.

www.daggerfallknights.enjin.com
Edited by Stratti on September 23, 2014 12:46AM
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reserved
    Edited by Stratti on August 31, 2014 1:00PM
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reserved
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Further update we are currently seeking 2 sorcerers to bolster our trials rank. DPS should 700+ at least. We are running 8pm AEST on Sundays and Wednesdays - DFC NA - OCEANIC . Cleared AA last night too woo hoo. Lots more to the guild then PVE. Check us out on our website.
    +
    www.daggerfallknights.enjin.com
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know we are not just about Trials and end game - here is an example of one our many original and innovative events

Quoted from our website

All,

It is with exuberant titillation that I present to you the new Guild Officer endorsed weekly event - gold farming. This event is aimed at boosting both your personal gold levels, but also the guild bank. through farming for around 60 minutes with a group, I have managed to get on average 5000g (that amount includes selling items).

The dedicated time for this event is yet to be established, though we will have a few goes at working out which one suites the Guild best.

To begin with I will mark Thursday night next week (11th September) at 7pm AEST as the first attempt.

The rules are:

1) To take part in the event - you must donate 1000g to the guild bank (in the spirit of team work and building the guild community money).
    2) You must show up 15 minutes prior to the event taking place so you can be paired off to farming
    3) You must be Veteran Rank.
    4) You must be willing to grind for at least 60 minutes with a group.

You can grind for as long as you want past the initial 60 minutes depending on how your group feels. If people leave your group, you can pull in other participants from the guild if they've donated, or you can continue to do it by yourself.

Once you have finished the event, you can walk away with all the gold you have gathered, or you can donate to the guild bank to go in the draw to win a prize.

If you donate 500g of your earnings, you will go in to the draw once. If you donate 1000g, your name will go in twice, and so on and so forth.

At the end of the night, I will tally up who has donated, write your names of bits of paper (according to the amount of times you have entered) and put your name in a hat. I will then choose a name at random and you will win a prize.

Prizes are yet to permanently determined, but as of right now you can choose between:

1) A Kuta
    2) A Temping Alloy
    3) A Rosin
    4) A choice of item from the guild bank.

There will be group prizes arranged and annouced in the future, depending on the success of the event.

Other nights and times will be considered depending on the success of Thursday nights and suggestions from guild members.

Please register your interest in the event below.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Regards,
    Furious.

http://daggerfallknights.enjin.com/
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I'd fill people in on our latest Trial night just on Wedneday 8pm AEST. 3 Full clears of AA despite a couple of disconnects (which gave us some useful chat and BS time ) and 1 very drunk group member who happened to be healing me (tank) somehow he could barely speak but could still do his job.

That's some of the fun we have check out the website
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have spots for 2 Sorcerers AEST or Oceanic based time line - 8pm Wednesday and Sunday
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruiting is open to all but we also have some room on our trial roster if your keen
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We run dungeon nights on Tuesday from 8pm focussing on mixing experienced vet dungeon runners with new vets or inexperienced vets. Open to Vet1 and above the last Vet Dungeon Muster night had 3 groups running simultaneously all led by an officer or hand picked guildie

Check us out at the website above
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trial night on Sunday saw us clear Hell Ra Trials . We have now cleared both trials with guild groups.

Oceanic time zone working off Sydney Time - events 4-5 nights a week 20-30 players online at any given time
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome fun the new patch we had multiple groups running the questlines and a little bit of grinding in a guild group to push the levels.

Starting soon : Arena Dragonstar Muster night where we group up and run multiple arena groups

Trials starting back up again soon (hopefully this week)
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After having cleared AA multiple times as well as HC we began our foray into Sanctum Ophidium on Sunday Night.

Lots of fun was had and some progress on the first boss - can't wait to get back in there as a guild on Wednesday.

Tuesday begins our Arena Dragonstar Muster where we hope to have at least 2 separate groups running

Be sure to check out our website if you are looking for an Oceanic Guild. We have players from New Zealand to Korea as well as a few US players who are on the night shift.

It is normal for us to have close to 30 guildies on at any given time - all of which are active members of our community.
  • MissTreated
    MissTreated
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join, as a casual based player, what are your current numbers and how is the guild store :), I have a main guild I run a lot with but their all American and I find my self very bored of the evenings and this sounds like where an Aussie should be haha
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Misstreated,

We have 200 members as a guild - usually around peak times we have 22-28 people online

We arent a trading guild so all of those members are involved in activities.

We also have a guild shop for potions which provides discounted pots the price in line with rank but much less than market

3 Nights a week we PVE - 2 is for Trials and 1 is Dragonstar (used to be Vet Dungeons

1 Night a week is for PvP - we have officers running both (I'm a PVE officer)

Also lots of people there to help with crafting or grouping with quests

Check us out here and put an application in to join the site - you can then make contact in game with an officer

http://daggerfallknights.enjin.com/
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for our regular Arena Muster hopefully get three groups going to smash this awesome new content
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out our site for current shout box and the public forums - we have an active community that regularly posts various things in our forums.