Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best/Recommended Ult for Nightblade Bow build

Rakatepa
Rakatepa
Soul Shriven
Hello all. I want to keep my bar filled with all bow abilities even though magicka builds are strong in this game. I can settle on what ult to use because most NB are meant for close range. I have been using the Soul Magic ult but I think that scales with Magicka so wanted to see if there is something better I could be using.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, depending on far you've gotten into the game, you might want to check out (or work towards) Dawnbreaker from the Fighter's Guild line. Would especially be useful if you find yourself on the edge of combat in groups. The Morph for Flawless Dawnbreaker also gives you a passive increase to your weapon power.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1..... I am at level 9.8 fighters guild....so stuck with the soul one too :(
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys whats the fastest eay to lvl up dawnbreaker so I can morph it? Ive just added it on my bow bar but damn the lvling its soooo slow. Killing higher lvl mobs will give more xp? Or questing? I am vr14. Cheers
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AreoHotah wrote: »
    Guys whats the fastest eay to lvl up dawnbreaker so I can morph it? Ive just added it on my bow bar but damn the lvling its soooo slow. Killing higher lvl mobs will give more xp? Or questing? I am vr14. Cheers

At VR14, the fastest way to level skills is to go to Coldharbour and farm the zombies around the Vile Laboratory (I'm assuming they haven't nerfed this). There will probably be a good many people running around so just join in the fun.

Be considerate that some lower level people are still doing quests in this area and might need some of the mobs, too.