The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Having a smashing time in Cyrodiil

Monsoon
Monsoon
✭✭✭
...no wait, not smashing... Crashing Time. Yeah that s it, a Crashing time.

Crash relog, spawn place siege, crash, relog siege gone of course wasted 1800 AP, run around crash, relog...spinning wheel of death, force crash client relog, spawn Oh I am dead...figures, spawn ride horse crash...relog...spinning wheel of death.

Awesome update you got there Lou

PS: Let me know where I can send the bill for the 4 sieges I lost 1800AP X 4. thanks
5. /endsarcasm
Edited by Monsoon on September 20, 2014 4:37AM
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happened to me no less than 6 times tonight.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crashed again.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon
    ✭✭✭
    "We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue."

For crying out loud It IS NOT A CUSTOMER SUPPORT ISSUE.

The last two patches broke the game. Tonight I crashed 12 times. 12 f ing times constantly for no reason at constant different intervals..;. being spammed by AD streak+firering+swarms, putting up a treb, walking to comabt, opening a door you name it.
    NOTHING on my end has changed. I run no addons and I play on a SSD and I have 16 gigs or ram. Its not customer service you need to contact it is you quality testing team if you even have one.

you do not understand the massive amount of rage and frustration that it is to be engage in combat and to be thrown out of the game because your code sucks. i know of NO OTHER game or mmo when I crash 12 times in an evening for no apparent reason...NONE. Not a single mmo out there has this issue. It is not acceptable and unless you are going to provide us with extra subscription days at the moment this game is back to beta and does only one thing and that is to raise my blood pressure and make me want to burn something or punch my screen.

You should never have pushed those patches will such poor quality control and testing. It really start to feel like you are only going after bugs that are notified after launch.

This is now two nights of pure and utter frustration with constant random crashes in Cyrodiil which means lost siege, lost AP from captures or defense and overall sh*tty gameplay.
    Edited by Monsoon on September 20, 2014 5:55PM
  • Darthryan
    Darthryan
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax fixes cyrodil lag/crashes and the entire nightblade class/bugs!

79xj53qglgba.jpg
    hahaha got you. Zenimax can't fix anythhing
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon
    ✭✭✭
    At least this is apparently not a Mac only issue because the war forum is filled with similar rants of people crashing constantly...so the Mac team may be off the hook for this one but the quality testing team needs to wear the dunce cap
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon
    ✭✭✭
    The patch says the crash bug was fixed...I am scared to log in and raise my blood pressure and get an aneurism... can anyone confirm they are not crashing anymore?